Why choose St. Patrick’s Pre-K?
Our Pre-K programs are for children ages 3 to 5 (who are not yet enrolled in kindergarten.) We offer flexible schedules including half and full day options. Full days are from 8:30-3, and half days are from 8:30-12. We offer both before and after school care programs.Pre-K classes participate in specials including Music, Art, PE, Library, and Spanish.Classes have a 30 minute outdoor recess daily, weather permitting.
FOCUS ON FAITH
- Pre-K students participate in daily Catholic religion lessons, learn traditional Catholic prayers, and attend monthly school Masses.
- Our Pre-K 4 class leads a prayer service once a year.
- Students at St. Patrick’s do NOT have to be Catholic to attend school.
FOCUS ON ACADEMICS
- Our programs are taught by NYS certified teachers and each class has a teacher’s aide.
- Centers-based instruction let the students practice a wide variety of skills in a way that keeps their interest and attention.
- Our classes provide a solid foundation for your child to learn and become excited about school.
- Subjects taught daily include Religion, ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
- Parent-Teacher communication is of the utmost importance
FOCUS ON SERVICE
- PK students participate in our school-wide community service programs.
- It is important to us that students learn service to others at an early age.
- Students make cards for the less-fortunate.
- We have dress down days to raise money for various charity organizations.
- Pre-K 4 students help with morning prayers.